2013 May 3 by jesse
Bankruptcy is just one of many possible solutions to your debt problems. Our firm is not a bankruptcy mill. We want to do what’s best for you.
Are unsure whether hiring a bankruptcy attorney is best for you, your family or your business? Don’t spin your wheels spending hours on line trying to research your options. I wholeheartedly suggest you pick up a copy of the book “Surviving Debt” published by the National Consumer Law Center.
Surviving Debt is a GREAT book! I can’t recommend it enough. I have bought and handed out copies of this valuable resource to my clients over the last 13 years of being a Denver bankruptcy lawyer.
The 2013 version of the book includes the following topics:
- Dealing with Debt Collectors
- Which Debts to Pay First
- Saving Your Home from Foreclosure
- Credit Card Debt
- Student Loans
- Your Credit Report
- When and When Not to Refinance
- Strategies to Prevent Repossessions
- How to Defend Collection Lawsuits
- How to Find Effective Credit Counseling Agencies
- Your Bankruptcy Rights, and much more.
Follow this link to review and purchase the book from the National Consumer Law Center: http://shop.consumerlaw.org/survivingdebt.aspx or see if it is available in your local library.